Warranty at Viking Mechanical
Quality Log Book Service -Your Warranty Is Protected!
There are several misconceptions about vehicle warranties which prevent owners from receiving the best services available. When you purchased your new car from the dealer, they probably included the manufacturer’s warranty as part of the deal. However, that does NOT mean that you have to receive log book servicing from that dealer. Vehicle owners are often misled or misinformed about not having the freedom of choice. Your new car may be serviced at Viking Mechanical in Mackay, QLD and this will have no effect on the warranty. Our satisfied customers know that we perform all services according to the manufacturer’s specifications. By coming to our facility, your vehicle and your warranty remain protected.
Every step of your maintenance service plan will use the best quality parts and lubricants. You have nothing to worry about when you choose Viking Mechanical for all of your automotive needs. We want to make sure customers are well aware of their protection under the law. While manufacturers may place time limits on vehicle warranties, customers still have specific protections afforded them under Australian Consumer Law. Any warranty offered by the manufacturer is in addition to these Consumer Guarantees, not in lieu of them. As we provide your vehicle’s quality service plan and stamp your logbook, we also ensure that you retain your vehicle’s resale value.
Contact us for more information
Our team stands confidently behind all of its auto services and part replacements. We know how to service your vehicle, inside and out. From routine maintenance services to major auto services and overhauls. Viking Mechanical has your vehicle covered from front to back and top to bottom, and we guarantee customer satisfaction every time. Give us a call today at +61 7 4952 6510 to book your next auto service appointment. Make us your first and last stop for quality auto maintenance and services. Next time you’re in the area, feel free to stop by and receive our service guarantee. We provide the next level service and quality assurance that you can depend upon. Our team stands behind every auto service booking appointment with a quality warranty
Bosch Car Service Nationwide Warranty Terms And Conditions
- The Bosch Car Service Nationwide Warranty period is 12 months or 20,000kms for products and repairs – whichever comes first from the date specified on the invoice provided by an authorized Bosch Car Service workshop.
- This warranty shall not apply to any defect caused by:
- Repair, alteration or modification carried out by any third party without the written consent from the respective Bosch Car Service workshop.
- Accident, abuse or neglect.
- Normal wear and tear. Excludes consumable products such as globes, wipers and fluids.
- Product being used for a purpose other than that for which it was designed.
- The liability under this warranty shall be limited to the replacement or repair at the option of the respective Bosch Car Service workshop at the time of failure.
- Claims under this warranty will be considered only if made with an authorised Bosch Car Service workshop.
- This warranty is not transferable.
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
Bosch Car Service Nationwide Warranty Making A Claim
- If you’re within the Bosch Car Service Nationwide Warranty period and need to make a claim, contact your nearest Bosch Car Service workshop.
- There are approximately 200 Bosch Car Service workshops across Australia and New Zealand. Find a workshop via our website locator.
- When making a claim at your nearest Bosch Car Service workshop, ensure you advise them of the current issue and provide them with details of the last authorised Bosch Car Service workshop your vehicle was serviced or repaired at.
- The Bosch Car Service Nationwide Warranty program is complimentary with every service or repair conducted at an authorised Bosch Car Service workshop. Additionally, no excess fees apply.
Schedule Your Auto Maintenance Service Today
We understand how important your car, truck or SUV is to your daily schedule. Whether you’re using your vehicle for a morning commute or a cross-country road trip, you should contact our experts to ensure peak performance. Our goal is to keep your vehicle safe, fuel efficient and performing at its very best. Customers come to us for real solutions to all vehicle systems – engine, mechanical and electrical. Our team has over 80 years of combined experience in the auto repair industry. Give us a call today at 07 4952 6510 to schedule your next auto repair appointment. Next time you’re in the area, feel free to stop by. We gladly accept all of our walk-ins!